Thursday, November 28, 2013

Alabama State football: Crowell's last stand? Junior back still weighing his options on entering NFL draft

MONTGOMERY, Alabama --  For 16 Alabama State seniors, today will mark the final game of their college careers when they take the field against Stillman College in the annual Turkey Day Classic.

The Hornets’ most prominent junior may be playing his last game as well, although Isaiah Crowell insists he has not made a final decision on whether to return for his senior season in 2014.

“I don’t know yet,” he said. “I’ll make that decision sometime in December, after the season. First, I have to sit down and talk to my family about it. I really don’t know right now.”

He may not be sure, but ASU head coach Reggie Barlow sounds as if he knows Crowell will pass on his final year to enter the 2014 NFL draft.



CONTINUE READING

No comments: