Saturday, June 13, 2015

NC A&T Running Back Becomes Internet Sensation

GREENSBORO, North Carolina -- Tarik Cohen is a star running-back at North Carolina A&T. Last month became an internet sensation when a video of him doing a back flip while catching footballs went viral.

Cohen told WFMY News 2's Liz Crawford that he and his twin brother started doing back flips when they were young. Recently, Cohen had another idea and asked his Aggie teammates to help him execute his plan.

Cohen saw a video of someone doing a back flip and catching a football at the same time on Instagram. He tried it and easily mastered the trick.



"Everybody kept saying that the first back flip catch was easy and everybody could do it, they've seen people do it before so I was thinking what can I do that no one has done before so I thought about catching two footballs at one time in the back flip." said Cohen.

Sure enough he did that too and Cohen is still soaking in the instant fame.

"I've been loving it. I'm glad all my friends and former classmates have seen me on Instagram. They saw me on ESPN."

CONTINUE READING  

No comments: