Monday, July 20, 2015

ASU WR DeMario Bell gearing up for big senior season

MONTGOMERY, Alabama -- DeMario Bell said he's approaching this season like any other one, but this is not like any other season for him.

This is Bell's final one at Alabama State.

To summarize Bell's college career so far, his production hasn't matched his talent. He led the Hornets in receiving yards last season with 625, but only caught 28 passes and four touchdowns in 11 games.

If the Hornets are going to have a big year, the 6-foot, 2-inch, 180-pound wideout out of Wetumpka will have to have a season unlike any he's had at ASU.

"I'm going to go out every game and do the best I can to help my team come out with a win and help myself and market myself as well as an outstanding young man who can play the game of football," Bell said.

CONTINUE READING

No comments: