Monday, June 20, 2016

Meet The Coach: Quadrian BankIs

INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana – For Quadrian Banks, good thing football is a fall sport.

Or else that would interfere with Banks’ Sunday night plans this time of year.

Banks, a performance and conditioning analyst for the Colts, came to Indy after three seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Get to know new Performance and Conditioning Analyst Quadrian Banks:

Describe your journey to Indianapolis

“I was at the University of Texas as a student assistant in the weight room, kind of an intern/graduate assistant type of deal as a student. I went to grad school at Prairie View A&M, which is a SWAC school in Houston, Texas. From Prairie View I went to Velocity Sports Performance in Florida. That’s where I got a lot of the speed and agility/movement techniques that we kind of use here. From Velocity, my first collegiate full-time position was Hampton University. I was an assistant performance coach there. That’s where I coached Kendall Langford. I was there for the offseason program. Then I went to the University of Richmond, which was not too far away. I trained those guys for a year and a half. From Richmond, I went to Ole Miss University, worked for Houston Nutt. That was a great stop down in the SEC. Then from Ole Miss, I did a little personal training. Then I went to Gardner-Webb University in Boiling Springs, North Carolina. From Gardner-Webb, I went to the Philadelphia Eagles for the last three seasons.”

CONTINUE READING

No comments: