Friday, September 19, 2008

Pulley finding his niche at FAMU

Curtis Pulley stood in the middle of a crowd of players on the sideline his first day in a Florida A&M uniform, looking somewhat oblivious. A day later, he was under center directing the offense as if he was a seasoned veteran. Now, four weeks later, Pulley is raising eyebrows with the rapid pace at which he is getting comfortable in the Rattlers' offense. There is plenty of zing on his throws and he's speedy afoot.

"It fits my style perfectly," Pulley said. "The coaches are allowing me to run and they do a great job to put me in plays where the team will succeed. "I think there are some things that I still need to learn, but at the same time I feel confident enough to know I can go out there and call what coach (Lawrence Kershaw) asks me to do. I feel real comfortable in the offense right now."

CONTINUE READING, CLICK BLOG TITLE.

READ RELATED ARTICLES:
New LB Graham pushes Rattlers
FAMU's Winters learns value of a life
Collins a human playbook
Freshman linebacker playing like a veteran for Florida A&M football
Joyner branches out as FAMU assistant
FAMU AD still fixing finances

No comments: