Friday, August 20, 2010

Ex-local stars lend hand

ORMOND BEACH, FL -- Pa'tell Troutman and Antwuan Wyatt have a lot in common. Both were star football players at two of the most successful local high school programs. Both starred at the college level and had an opportunity to play in the National Football League. And both made poor decisions -- one committed a crime and one left school early -- that altered the direction of their lives.

"We talk to everybody about those types of decisions. I use my life as an example for kids coming up," said Antwuan Wyatt, now 35 and an assistant coach at Calvary with Troutman. "Regardless of what I do, I put myself in a situation where I shouldn't have been in. At the time you're with your friends. I lost focus of what I worked so hard to achieve."

READ MORE, CLICK TITLE.

No comments: