Saturday, August 28, 2010

JSU's Hoskins aspires to be return man

JSU Tigers head football coach Rick Comegy

If Kerry Hoskins had something to say about it, the Jackson State safety would be the Tigers' starting punt and kickoff returner. He does, by the way, have something to say about it. "Being back there, if I get the ball," Hoskins said, "I know I can change the game and make big plays for my team and give them good field position or take it home to the end zone."

Hoskins is competing with a group of players to be JSU's returner. It's something he did in high school at South Panola. At Jackson State, though, he hasn't received much of a chance as a returner. "Being back there, if I get the ball," Hoskins said, "I know I can change the game and make big plays for my team and give them good field position or take it home to the end zone."

READ MORE, CLICK TITLE.

No comments: