Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FAMU Football Anxious to Start Season

Tallahassee, Fla -- The Rattlers have waited nine months to get a chance to get after someone besides themselves, and Saturday the wait finally ends.

"I feel like a gladiator before a fight," says defensive tackle Padric Scott. "I'm ready for the cage to go up so I can run into the ring and show everything I've been training for."

"I'm kind of relieved," adds quarterback Austin Trainor. "All of this hard work that we've put in for the past six months, going to spring workouts, summer workouts, camps and everything, all the seven on sevens. Really we just get to go out and showcase it this week."

The Rattlers don't have to wait till week five for their home opener, in the first week of the season.



READ MORE

No comments: